วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

My Holiday



Last week I have a more time to went to everwhere that I need to go ,because I have a long holiday after final examination.I have two big program in my holiday First I went to DreamWorld with my friends it's wonderful amusement park in thailand.I like there because DreamWorld has a SnowTown it's very excited I never see snow before. At first time when I come in SnowtownI think it's very cold........so cold. I can't imagine Thailand in snow like europe country it will so strange.






And another my program is Pattayawe went to Pattaya by Tor's car. Tor is my friend in faculty he has a good feeling to everyone but sometime I thaink he was very crazy ,because he like to do something that different than other people. He's very love excited
I mean.......... extremely !!! He always drive his car too fast like a rocket!!!! so this time too.
I don't know why we came to Pattaya and with out injured mayby my headache in Pattaya concerning with Tor' car.




Pattaya is a town of travel you will see many traveller in many country in long beach.So that why we choose here in holiday. A firsting that we have to do is find resting that's so hard for us
in holiday more hotel in Pattaya will be full of tourist.So we discover small hotel near Jomtean Beach we absolutely choose here. We tour in Pattaya about 3 days and back to Bangkok by same car................ That's my Holiday.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: