วันศุกร์ที่ 22 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

My student life

Hello, diary I haven’t talk to you for a week. I miss you a lot. Everything was alright. This week there was nothing much like a week before. On Monday I left home at 11.30 because I have English III class at 14 o’clock. After class I went to have lunch and played game. I think I should stop play game because the final exam is coming. And I got a lot to catch up. I think it’s time for me to study hard, I know it’s quite late to start to study for exam now but better don’t do it now. Isn’t it?
On Tuesday I got Science-man class at 8 o’clock and English III at 14 o’clock. After finish English III class I drove home. On Wednesday I actually didn’t have class but I joined other section. The class finished at 5pm. I have to wait for my cousin. She was with her friends I knew that she want to spend as long as she can with her friends because she’ll go back to Sydney on Thursday. So we got home at about 9 o’clock. My mother was quite worried because she doesn’t like when I’m driving in the dark. I think I’m good enough. Anyway I knew she doesn’t want an accident to happen.
On Thursday is the best day for this week. I went to have dinner with my old friends. It was Pitch’s birthday, he is one of my best friends. I also met few of old friends which I haven’t seen them for years. Some of them I haven’t seen since I left my school to Sydney. The place I went is near Kasat University after we finish our dinner we had a little surprise for Pitch. Our surprise was just a birthday cake but I’m sure that he will never forget about it. After we finish some friends and I went to We-Za pub in Eakamai Pitch didn’t go with us because he was sick. We get there at about 11 pm. We order 2 bottles of Red-label cost us 1,500 Bath. We have 7 people including me. I’m sure that 1 bottle would be enough we could drink 2 but all of us will be so drunk. We order 2 because 1 bottle is 900 Bath if we order 2 will be cheaper. After a wile I went to sit out site alone because I pub is not the place I love to go. At about quarter to two my friend come and calls me to go back. After we got in the car I just found out that one of my friend got drunk. She was so drunk and keep telling us that she don’t want to go back. But we took her back to her room and we were going to left her there but she didn’t sleep and to drunk to be left alone. So we have to look after her until at about 6 she slept. All of us were so tired and sleepy so we slept there.
Ah, I have to go now. Its dinner times and my mother call me already. I will tell you what happen after that next week. See you next week.
Bye………..

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: